Sunday, May 17, 2009

final clogging competition of the year at Lagoon

ok so we didn't do any dance pictures this time (i figured that there was enough on the blog. After the 5 dances that Kyrsten was in we went and played on the rides. This is Curtis' first time at lagoon with us (because his mother is not a big fan of Lagoon.) but you can tell he loves the big rides.
Curtis avoided getting wet in Rapids. Kyrsten, Kaili and I got the worst of it.

We made the # even so Curtis rode on the LadyBug Bop with Kaili.






Some of the other rides that we rode that we did not get pictures of are the big ferris wheel. Kaili and Kylee on the Samari, Kyrsten Kaili Kylee and Raysha on the cliff hanger (I am not sure that Kyrsten went on it but the other girls said she did), the bat, and the colossus (which I am too big of a chicken to go on so neither could Curtis)
All and All it was a good day, but I am glad that it happens only once a year.



2 comments:

melissa said...

We haven't been to Lagoon in years. Looks like fun. Bart promised Kaden a trip there this summer but it won't be so fun for me this time! I guess I'll be the "spectator."

Peggy said...

I haven't been in forever either. There are so many new rides now. Chris and I were just talking the other day about going by ourselves so we could actually ride the rides! It looks like you guys had fun. I remember going there to dance as a kid, too. And it sounds like we need to get you on Colossus!